"Walking in the morning takes you to beautiful places where light and shade make love."
Prof. Mohamed Shareef
I thought about this quote this morning when I walked to work. Just 20 minutes to go and soak up the scenery around me. It always puts me in a better mood.
Several years ago, I have heard and read about the long trek through Spain, in St. James track, it is 800 kilometers. The more I read about this the more I feel how this pilgrimage trek call me.:
"Come and join all those thoudsands pilgrims"..
So, I'm determined to answer this longing in me and to do the walk 2017- 2018. I need time to ready myself and save money.
Today is Wednesday and I start this September with gratitude.
- I am grateful that all of us in the family are healthy
- I am grateful that my children dare to take decisions that may affect their lives in the direction no one can predict
- I'm grateful for these nice days, we have now. Although it's getting cold in the morning and in the evening, during the day, we have many sunny hours
- I am grateful that I have been able to make a little jewelry these last few week. I would actually have to deal with this every day. Making jewelry is like meditation for me. It does me good.
- Last, but not least, I am thankful for all my friends around the world. You know who you are. I feel such gratitude and humility that you are in my life. You make my life richer .