Thursday 9 July 2015

Holiday season

I know, I have not written for a long time and not as often as I would have liked during June. But I am still so grateful that I have made this little grateful estate Challenge. I have really become aware of so much that I can be grateful for in my life. It gave me a little different perspective on things. I would love to return to being grateful and want to have at least one entry in a week with this theme. I think it will do me good.


This week I have my holidays and three weeks ahead. All three children are at home so ... I try to find my own time as much as I can.
Between all the musts in the home, cooking that will never end, and  I do not talk about the quantities of food which  are moved every week from ICA to our pantry and refrigerators.
But it is like it is .
This fall, life will change for our family and I think I will miss it, how it is now. Son 2 will move out for 9 months.
Changes .. I need time to adjust to them. It is just how I am.

But so far it is summer and I have my holiday. And I intend to enjoy it as much as I can.
I will not write often during the summer. But when I can I like to write about what happened in my everyday Life.

Have a nice summer all..
See you,
Angelzuz