Wednesday 1 April 2015

A as in Angelzuz










Today I start my A-Z Challenge with the letter A, that will stand for my name ... Angelzuz.
When I started thinking about my alias, it was clear to me that I wanted a name with angel in it.

Angels have always been a part of my life.
First in the unconscious and then in a conscious way.
I believe in angels.
I have felt their presence many times.
So my name is Angelzuz.

I am a woman living in the most beautiful and best country to live in.. in Sweden.
A Mother of three children, and the wife of a man I still love after more than 25 years together.
I'm also curious. Very curious to discover new things and the audacity to question things.
I think it has something to do with my age...LOL
If someone says the right way is simply to the right, I start to check out the way to the left, and if someone tells me to do things a certain way, I often ask: "Why?"

I like life, I like people and I am very curious what is between heaven and earth.
I think there are many, many things that are worth finding out.
Perhaps this blog could be a way for me to do just that?