Friday 29 April 2016

Y = Ytterst tacksam in Swedish and Extremely grateful in English




My A-Z challenge is nearing the end.
This is the penultimate entry in this challenge.
And I'm "tacksam", no, more, I am "ytterst tacksam" ( extremely  grateful )  to do this challenge.

I have read many new blogs, see new people reading my blog, learn new things, things that I  would never have thought of, or even actively search them.
Yet, they have enriched my life.
They have broadened my horizons
I just loved it.
From the bottom of my heart.



Thank you to all of you, who came to my blogg.
I hope, it has enriched yours Life.
It was so fun to do this.
I am already thinking about next year of A-Z challenge.

I wish you all nice time with your blogging.
I am continue this blog too in some way.
Maybe you will came back  here to read some times.
You are soo welcome.

But first and foremost :
Welcome to Sweden !