Monday 15 June 2015

After rain

I love the way the air smells after rain and how everything is wet and green after the rain. Today was just such a day.
In the morning when I went to work, I felt both how the air smells and noticed how the colors are sharper after a whole night of rain. I love it. So already at morogornen I thanked for all the beauty in my Life.

Today I am thankful for:

  1. I live in this beautiful city. Historical city with lots beautiful old buildings located just outside my windows.
  2. the fresh air in the morning which  I enjoyed during my walk to my job
  3. the trees are so beautiful green, clean, washed of all dust after a night of rain. I enjoyed it this morning
  4. after I came home from work, I listened to a nice music that filled me with peace and tranquillity ..
  5. the sun just now shining through the windows of my room .... it gives me the feeling of light and good mood
See you,
Angelzuz.