Wednesday 17 June 2015

Quality time with job mates

It was a nice day at work. Today we had a Midsummer lunch we arranged ourselves. Everyone who worked this , came with some food for our Midsummer buffet.
Very good food, very nice company, we managed to eat together and toasted with water for the summer.






Today I am thankful for:
  1. My nice workmates. It is also because I work where I work for so many years that I feel comfortable with  people I work with. For me it is 16 years.
  2. I am grateful that we had made this lunch. I saw how everyone thought it was a lovely lunch and everyone enjoyed eating together.
  3. I am grateful for this summer bouquet as my colleague picked in the meadow behind her house. I just love these wild flowers. And the best part was that I got to take home the flowers with me.
  4. Today I am grateful that I was able to change life for the better for those who needed me at work
  5. Once again, I am grateful that I make this challenge. As I wrote before .. it does me good.



See you, 
Angelzuz