Thursday 18 June 2015

Prioritizing myself

At last Thursday and my working week is over...
This weekend is the Midsummer so we will have guests and celebrate three days, as we  should ..

I've been working a lot lately, and even the weekends were busy with various familly things and I feel tired.
Today, when I came home from work, I was suddenly alone at home. It felt like eternity.  I had a private time for myself.
Entire 45 minutes for myself ... lol. I know ..



Today I am thankful for:

  1. my oldest son started cleaning the kitchen after dinner,without me  needed say one word
  2. my other son went with me and made a big grocery shopping with me, without me needed say to him
  3. then we came home my daughter was vacuumed the apartment by herself without me needing say to her
  4. This evening I have prioritized myself, and ordered myself free time. While my daughter vacuumed, the vacuum cleaner broke down, the Universe has determined ... no vacuuming for me today ..lol
  5. I'm so thankful for three days in front of me .. I need them very much.

See you,
Angelzuz