Tuesday 2 June 2015

What a day it has been. Everything started when I woke up tired in the morning. I slept badly. And so much to do during the day ..

When I laid in bed, I thought that today I am not thankful for anything.
Just tired.

As I write these lines, it is evening, and I have had a good day.
So of course I have things to be thankful for.


Today I am thankful for:
  1. for nature is so beautiful this time of year. It has been raining a lot and everything is so nice clean and green. A treat for the eye
  2. because I live where I live. In the city and it feels as if I'm in the country. A nice lawn with old appeltrees. Old buildings around me more then 150 years old, , and I feel like a part of history
  3. of our laundry room with all the equipment at our yard, where I have spent today several hours
  4. for my daughter who played so well today at the Concert
  5. for this day finally became a good day, I have been able to take care of my family.

Again, 
As a yesterday and day before..
 See you...
Angelzuz