Thursday 4 June 2015

Studentutspringet

Tomorrow is a big day for our family. Our son will graduate. He runs out at 13.00 and from 14.00, we have open house for all our loved ones. Not big but, however.

Yesterday's post had a beautiful header ... Blessed.
And that is exactly what I felt today and will surely feel tomorrow as well.
Today I have prepared food for the feast. And I enjoyed every minute of it.
Many memories popped up in my head.
How soon this little boy became an adult ..



Today I am thankful for:
  1. For my lovely son who will graduate tomorrow 
  2. I am glad that my son has managed to finish this difficult school (His choice, anyway) 
  3. For  we have the opportunity to organize a party for him 
  4. That we can have a party in a garden and that it will be nice weather ...
    (It is agreed with the Manager up there) 
  5. We all in the family are healthy and can experience  this  day


See you...
Angelzuz