Thursday 28 April 2016

X = X kromosom in Swedish and X chromosome in English



Today I wish to pay tribute to a woman.
Carriers of XX-chromosomes.

Women of all ages, colours, shapes.

Have you noticed that there are not even 100 years ago, women were given the right to vote ...
That it is not even 100 years ago, when the woman was able to study at Universities on the same conditions as men?


Thankfully, things have changed and still change. It needed  and needs some strong women to make things happen and many understanding men to let things happen.
God bless them all.

And thank you, all ,  who made it possible to be  who I am and where I am.
Thank you for giving me possibility make my own choices.
I am a women, wife, mother, daughter,  friend, co-worker, neighbour.
And I am a feminist, happy to live in country where 50 percent of government representatives are women.


Welcome to Sweden !