Saturday 5 December 2015

My angels

 Advent, day 7



Hey !
My name is Angelzuz and I am a Billsbabe.
Who?

Who or what is a Billsbabe?
Smile ...

Ok, this is a little embarrassing, but ,
really , I have nothing to be ashamed of.

Billsbabes is a group of fans of a famous actor, who support his charity goals.
I've become friends with women worldwide.
It was and is very nice thing, Together we donated about 60.000 dollars.
We sold self-produced stuff, we made dinners for family with donation after, we had garage sales, we baked and sold to our workmates. Some are creative and sold their pantings on Ebay.
And I've begun manufacturing angels of gems and sold them .. for charity ... almost to the whole World.




I have chosen to support two charities. One is “Facing the world” and the other is a small theatre somewhere in England and we have sponsored their Christmas show that they are doing and offers free tickets for children from different schools who can not pay for this visit, so that schools in poor social areas can come for free and see, maybe once in a lifetime, a fine theatre piece.

To raise money for the charity I have started to produce small beads angels I sell.

See you,
Angelzuz